This id is already connected !!!

Search
Jul 28, 2019, 20:5607/28/19
07/15/19

hello!

I have a problem, 

After disconnecting my account on android to play on pc I do not reconnect on android I have an error message that tells me that this id is already connected! I'm not yet conect on any of the 2!

need help please

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 28, 2019, 23:1307/28/19
Jul 28, 2019, 23:14(edited)
07/24/19

Is this an android question or are you having issues logging into Plarium/Raid Shadow Legends?

Just trying to get a better understanding of your question. 

Thanks,

Stew
Jul 28, 2019, 23:3707/28/19
07/15/19

have logging problem into Plarium/Raid Shadow Legends.

Jul 29, 2019, 00:3007/29/19
Jul 29, 2019, 00:33(edited)
07/24/19

Can you post a screen shot of the error screen. The one saying it's connected or having issues. 

Aug 23, 2021, 15:5008/23/21
08/21/21

Hi guys,

I got confronted with this issue today, and by browsing the forums, I was unable to find a suitable solution, so I came here to post mine.

After I deleted and reinstalled the game, I got this error when attempting to log in after going through the tutorial : "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." Deleting app data and cache didn't help, trying to log in with Facebook had the same results.

What I did to fix it:

1. Uninstalled the game

2. Reinstalled from Google Play Store

3. Launched the game

4. Just as it begins downloading the files, there is a Log In button on the right upper corner of the screen

5. Click it fast, before the game manages to log you in and walk you through the tutorial

6. Select Log In with Plarium and enter your ID / email address and password

7. Enjoy your recovered account

I hope this works for you guys, and hope I make at least one person's day today. If this works for you, please share with others who might be facing this same issue.

On a side note, as someone who is actively working in Tech Support, it's a shame that Plarium offers this level of support to its customers, yet it's willing to invest so much in advertisement. I really hope they're in for the long run and this aspect will change though.  

Aug 23, 2021, 16:4908/23/21
01/04/20
Zelmonius

Hi guys,

I got confronted with this issue today, and by browsing the forums, I was unable to find a suitable solution, so I came here to post mine.

After I deleted and reinstalled the game, I got this error when attempting to log in after going through the tutorial : "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." Deleting app data and cache didn't help, trying to log in with Facebook had the same results.

What I did to fix it:

1. Uninstalled the game

2. Reinstalled from Google Play Store

3. Launched the game

4. Just as it begins downloading the files, there is a Log In button on the right upper corner of the screen

5. Click it fast, before the game manages to log you in and walk you through the tutorial

6. Select Log In with Plarium and enter your ID / email address and password

7. Enjoy your recovered account

I hope this works for you guys, and hope I make at least one person's day today. If this works for you, please share with others who might be facing this same issue.

On a side note, as someone who is actively working in Tech Support, it's a shame that Plarium offers this level of support to its customers, yet it's willing to invest so much in advertisement. I really hope they're in for the long run and this aspect will change though.  

Could  you  make  this  a  new  post?  I'll  pin  it.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.