All Categories

Lost account

Lost account

Search
Jul 6, 2019, 17:5607/06/19
07/04/19

Lost account

It has taken me a few days to get around to contacting support about this, but I have seem to lost an account of mine. I started an alt account, and the night/day of 1.8 patch I had internet issues and went to clear my cache... Somehow the entire app data got erased and with it my alt I had logged into that device.  Now little did I know at that exact moment that I had failed to make a plarium log-in for that account. So now I have no way of logging in to continue playing. I'm not sure of the Player ID,  but I do have the player name saved in a screenshot.  The Player name is: Player 13524665. Please tell me there is a way to save my alt account
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 8, 2019, 04:3507/08/19
02/15/19

alt4raid2 said:

It has taken me a few days to get around to contacting support about this, but I have seem to lost an account of mine. I started an alt account, and the night/day of 1.8 patch I had internet issues and went to clear my cache... Somehow the entire app data got erased and with it my alt I had logged into that device.  Now little did I know at that exact moment that I had failed to make a plarium log-in for that account. So now I have no way of logging in to continue playing. I'm not sure of the Player ID,  but I do have the player name saved in a screenshot.  The Player name is: Player 13524665. Please tell me there is a way to save my alt account

Hi

Please contact with our support in game.

Thank you