All Categories

help

help

Search
Jun 26, 2019, 00:5706/26/19
05/13/19

help

Before anything, I would just like to say you guys have created an amazing game/community through Raid: Shadow Legends. I personally really enjoy the grind of your game, challenges, and people in the community. At this point I have already invested many hours and quite a bit of real money into the game. I earned most of what my account has without spending, however I have hit some rough patches where I felt the need to splurge on your game in order to progress. I happily spent the money to support you guys because I really think you did a great job. Without taking too much of your time, I obtained the champion Belanor. As a void legendary, I am not going to lie, he sucks (no AOE, and has a good ability that will be impossible to ever obtain due to the fact that you must have Zavia). He needs a heavy buff and given some AOE (at least) to make him useful. This may be a stretch but it would reflect well on you guys as developers if he was buffed or a Zavia could appear in my account :). I know it's a bit of a stretch but it would show me the care you have for the community and I would easily be willing to spend more. Sorry for the long message, I know you guys must be super busy.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2019, 04:3006/26/19
02/15/19

gman said:

Before anything, I would just like to say you guys have created an amazing game/community through Raid: Shadow Legends. I personally really enjoy the grind of your game, challenges, and people in the community. At this point I have already invested many hours and quite a bit of real money into the game. I earned most of what my account has without spending, however I have hit some rough patches where I felt the need to splurge on your game in order to progress. I happily spent the money to support you guys because I really think you did a great job. Without taking too much of your time, I obtained the champion Belanor. As a void legendary, I am not going to lie, he sucks (no AOE, and has a good ability that will be impossible to ever obtain due to the fact that you must have Zavia). He needs a heavy buff and given some AOE (at least) to make him useful. This may be a stretch but it would reflect well on you guys as developers if he was buffed or a Zavia could appear in my account :). I know it's a bit of a stretch but it would show me the care you have for the community and I would easily be willing to spend more. Sorry for the long message, I know you guys must be super busy.

Hi

First thank you for your kind word:). Its planned thing to rework some of our legendaries. Our devs will bring soon more and more interesting content to our game.

Thank you for your support.