All Categories

Multiple Devices

Multiple Devices

Search
Jun 21, 2019, 17:4206/21/19
06/21/19

Multiple Devices

Is there no way to add the game to another device and log in using my ID that was created?  It forces me to go through the whole tutorial which is a complete waste of time at this point?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 23, 2019, 11:5306/23/19
11/30/18
It doesn't appear so, I recently had my phone damaged and got a new one and had been playing Raid for nearly a year, I have an account still it seems but I can not play the game. I would not bother starting all over again if I can't use my account on other devices and I think its a great game too... Such a shame. 
Jun 24, 2019, 05:4706/24/19
02/15/19

plembensides said:

It doesn't appear so, I recently had my phone damaged and got a new one and had been playing Raid for nearly a year, I have an account still it seems but I can not play the game. I would not bother starting all over again if I can't use my account on other devices and I think its a great game too... Such a shame. 

Hi

If you linked your account to fb or plarium id you could access from another device.

Jul 19, 2019, 19:4307/19/19
07/19/19
I have got a new phone and I logged in with Fb with my old phone and never signed out so im playing raid connected w FB with my new phone but since 1.9 has come out the game has still only got 35day login rewards

Jul 19, 2019, 21:2707/19/19
Jul 19, 2019, 21:46(edited)
06/19/19

Sezzy said:

If you linked your account to fb or plarium id you could access from another device.

Not with a Plarium Id you can't. *After* being dragged through the whole tutorial, when you finally are allowed to access the settings, attempting to log in with the Plarium ID just gives you an error that the ID is already in use (duh!). It then tells you to create a new Plarium account. It seems to be rather useless.

Update: If you go to "Login" from your profile and enter your Plarium ID there, it works eventually. If you do the obvious and go to Connect and Plarium, entering your ID and password,  it does not work, giving the error that the ID already exists. Even if you do choose "Login", it is more than a bit flaky. The first time I did it, it gave me an error and "Re-Login" is one of the options that appeared. This reboots the app and appears successful... but still has the starter account that just went through the tutorial, NOT the saved data. Another try with the same result. The THIRD time, after "Re-Login", it actually comes up with the correct data. So, apparently, a good deal of patience is required. I seem to have it connected to both a tablet and a phone, now, however.
Jul 22, 2019, 20:3907/22/19
Jul 22, 2019, 20:40(edited)
07/22/19

Sezzy said:

Hi

Nope, this does not work.  I linked my first account from my tablet to my Plarium ID.  When I tried to play original Raid account on my phone, it wouldn’t allow me to log in, but instead gave the same error message as Eric Vought above.  I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling Raid on my phone but it automatically logs into the original phone device account with no option to switch.
Sep 17, 2019, 20:4309/17/19
04/10/19
Eric Vought said:

Sezzy said:

Not with a Plarium Id you can't. *After* being dragged through the whole tutorial, when you finally are allowed to access the settings, attempting to log in with the Plarium ID just gives you an error that the ID is already in use (duh!). It then tells you to create a new Plarium account. It seems to be rather useless.

Update: If you go to "Login" from your profile and enter your Plarium ID there, it works eventually. If you do the obvious and go to Connect and Plarium, entering your ID and password,  it does not work, giving the error that the ID already exists. Even if you do choose "Login", it is more than a bit flaky. The first time I did it, it gave me an error and "Re-Login" is one of the options that appeared. This reboots the app and appears successful... but still has the starter account that just went through the tutorial, NOT the saved data. Another try with the same result. The THIRD time, after "Re-Login", it actually comes up with the correct data. So, apparently, a good deal of patience is required. I seem to have it connected to both a tablet and a phone, now, however.
This worked for me! Thanks!
Feb 15, 2020, 05:5702/15/20
02/06/20

I have logged out of my game on my old phone. Waited some hours, tried to log in using Facebook and plarium details.

Neither work, saying that it is already linked. It then sends me to support which never loads. 

Any thoughts? 
Feb 15, 2020, 16:1302/15/20
11/29/19
Can’t access account that’s linked to Facebook in pretty disappointed about such a huge failure 
Feb 15, 2020, 22:3702/15/20
02/15/20
I need help! My phone crashed and I got a new one. But my account wasn't linked to either FB or Plarium before the crash. I sent a request but just got an automated response saying that you can help. Can someone actually help?? 
Feb 19, 2020, 21:5702/19/20
01/02/20

My issue is purely with a Facebook connected account.

My phone started hanging on "Authenticating" so after clearing Cache didn't work, I cleared Data, expecting to be able to re-connect to the account after running through the tutorial, which is what I did when I changed phones late last year.

Sadly, when I push the FB button, I get the "already associated" message.  I tried manually logging in using my FB credentials, but they're obviously not Plarium credentials so that didn't work.

I can connect using my Plarium login but that links to a different (alt) account.  The FB account is my main account with Battle Pass and Raid Pass.

I would very much like to re-connect to this main account today so that I don't lose the opportunity for BP rewards.

My main account "name" is "avonleanz" but of course, I can't get access to the Player ID as I can't access the account.
Feb 20, 2020, 05:1602/20/20
02/15/19

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to our support use this email: raid.support@plarium.com

Thank you
Apr 25, 2020, 18:5504/25/20
04/25/20

What is the response time of the support mails? I have sent an issue this morning, but no reply yet. Since i logged on on my tablet i can not open the game on my phone anymore.  This is essentials for me to keep playing the game. If this issue cant be fixed on my phone i have to stop playing raid. Already tried reinstalling, but game hangs at the signing in part. 

May 10, 2020, 23:4005/10/20
05/03/20
Eric Vought said:

Sezzy said:

Thank you very much! It worked with just the first step you suggested which was awesome. Use regular login and enter Plaruim ID works.
Sep 14, 2020, 17:0909/14/20
09/03/20

Im having difficulties getting into my account from my pc, Started to play n pc didnt connect to fb then few days later went on holiday and thought ill log on from my phone and keep the dailies going but didnt know how to connect to old account I made from pc but only had played for few days i started over, now that im back Im trying to connect to the acc i played on my phone cus i progressed a fair bit more there, but i cannot, connected on phone to fb but when i try to log in from fb on pc it went to new acc and there is no logout in the game, so on PC im stuck between a brand new acc or the one i made b4 holiday, but i cant seem to get onto the one on my phone :( Any ideas?

Jan 6, 2021, 16:5401/06/21
Jan 6, 2021, 16:55(edited)
08/22/19

Yes there is a login button in profile if you already created a new account.

If your account is connected to plarium id there will be a logout button aswell.

Also there might be a login button before you press start after loading the game in the top right corner.

After i logged out of my account it threw me to this screen again and there i saw it.

Jan 8, 2021, 23:0801/08/21
Jan 8, 2021, 23:09(edited)
10/26/20

To say Plarium sucks is an understatement. I just lost 700 energy to this. Had a Google Play reward and it got dumped to the bogus new account which of course I had to abandon. How about a login screen? A 3 yo could do better.

Jan 30, 2021, 17:3201/30/21
01/18/21

can you have the account I started on the PC transfer to my phone now?  I have no options for connection to my Plarium ID or facebook on the PC where there is on the phone...

Aug 23, 2021, 15:4908/23/21
08/21/21

Hi guys,

I got confronted with this issue today, and by browsing the forums, I was unable to find a suitable solution, so I came here to post mine.

After I deleted and reinstalled the game, I got this error when attempting to log in after going through the tutorial : "This Plarium ID is already connected to another Raid account. Create a new Plarium ID to product this account." Deleting app data and cache didn't help, trying to log in with Facebook had the same results.

What I did to fix it:

1. Uninstalled the game

2. Reinstalled from Google Play Store

3. Launched the game

4. Just as it begins downloading the files, there is a Log In button on the right upper corner of the screen

5. Click it fast, before the game manages to log you in and walk you through the tutorial

6. Select Log In with Plarium and enter your ID / email address and password

7. Enjoy your recovered account

I hope this works for you guys, and hope I make at least one person's day today. If this works for you, please share with others who might be facing this same issue.

On a side note, as someone who is actively working in Tech Support, it's a shame that Plarium offers this level of support to its customers, yet it's willing to invest so much in advertisement. I really hope they're in for the long run and this aspect will change though. 

Sep 21, 2021, 11:5909/21/21
Sep 21, 2021, 14:27(edited)
10/23/20

if u start whit new acc just link it whit ur FB acc .then log out in game it appeard when u connect FB acc next login whit plarium id. and bam u recover ur old acc.hf guys

harleQuinnModerator
Sep 22, 2021, 05:5309/22/21
Sep 22, 2021, 05:53(edited)
02/24/19

Old stuffs. Don't even need to go through this anymore, game has a login option for returning accounts. Closed.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.