All Categories

Did I lost everything?

Did I lost everything?

Search
May 13, 2019, 11:1705/13/19
05/13/19

Did I lost everything?

I have a Lvl 35( thirty-fivish, not exactley sure) acc ( or had, I am very concerned), with three legendary champions and lots of hours dedicated.

I had made a purchase but not received the itens, so I thought: " maybe if a create a plarium acc and complain in the forums I might get what I paid for.

Well ... I created an acc and decided to connect with it in game, with the idea it would be easier for plarium team to know what was my acc and solve the problem.

But for my surprise, the game restarted, I had to go throught the tutorial again (which is a drag and should be skipable) with the hope of finally getting to a chance to undo this reset.

I though about logging in with my Facebook acc, as I had already done with leveled acc, but fear striked me that it might overewrite the data of my leveled I had logged into facebook already.

Well, than tried to dislog plarium acc and restart the game, hopping that at least I'd be able to continue from where I had stoped and play the game while the itens I paid for didn't arrive, but the game reset AGAIN!!! And wanted me to go through that tutorial AGAIN!!

Where is my acc with my progress? How do I access it back? How do I link my LEVELED acc with my Facebook acc AND my plarium ID? When will I receive my itens I paid for in my LEVELED acc? Will I receive any compensation for this stressful situation?

So I am pretty furtrated and fearful to have lost everything.

Pls help?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 14, 2019, 04:2105/14/19
02/15/19

Lesterissimo said:

I have a Lvl 35( thirty-fivish, not exactley sure) acc ( or had, I am very concerned), with three legendary champions and lots of hours dedicated.

I had made a purchase but not received the itens, so I thought: " maybe if a create a plarium acc and complain in the forums I might get what I paid for.

Well ... I created an acc and decided to connect with it in game, with the idea it would be easier for plarium team to know what was my acc and solve the problem.

But for my surprise, the game restarted, I had to go throught the tutorial again (which is a drag and should be skipable) with the hope of finally getting to a chance to undo this reset.

I though about logging in with my Facebook acc, as I had already done with leveled acc, but fear striked me that it might overewrite the data of my leveled I had logged into facebook already.

Well, than tried to dislog plarium acc and restart the game, hopping that at least I'd be able to continue from where I had stoped and play the game while the itens I paid for didn't arrive, but the game reset AGAIN!!! And wanted me to go through that tutorial AGAIN!!

Where is my acc with my progress? How do I access it back? How do I link my LEVELED acc with my Facebook acc AND my plarium ID? When will I receive my itens I paid for in my LEVELED acc? Will I receive any compensation for this stressful situation?

So I am pretty furtrated and fearful to have lost everything.

Pls help?

Hi

Please contact with our support in game. They will help you to investigate your issue.

Thank you.