All Categories

One of the two referrals I sent isn't working

Search
May 12, 2019, 00:2205/12/19
05/07/19

I've seen that the mods of the forum like to dismiss these complaints saying "the system is working now and it must be a real new account" in seemingly complete denial that the first day of the release of the referrals was broken, by the developers own admission.

I have referred two fresh players with accounts that have never played this game before. The first one I sent the referral link to on Wednesday, may 8th. That one has never been linked to my account. The second one was sent on Friday, may 9th in the morning after all of the server issues we're fixed. This account worked.

The first player assures me he used the link and downloaded it on the apple app store. He had never played the game before. His player I'd is:

Um9421308 | 9299009

Please fix this referral on my account so we can both get the rewards we were promised. Thank you.

I created this forum post because when I submitted an in-game ticket I got a reply 2 days later with a copy paste response seemingly thinking I was complaining about server loading issues. Andrew of the customer support team had apparently not even read my ticket even though the title couldn't be clearer. So please don't ask me to create another in-game ticket.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 13, 2019, 21:4005/13/19
05/13/19
I have the same issue.  I sent a link to a coworker and watched him click it to install the game and start the tutorial.  I never got a credit for the referral, though I did for my wife.  That doesn't matter though because she's banned due to the arena bug and lost 30 levels of gameplay so we're probably going to quit this game if support doesn't shape up quick.  A product is only as good as it's support.
May 29, 2019, 04:4905/29/19
10/04/14
I have the same problem. I sent ticked with no reply (as was mentioned by other players), so going to lower rating of the game...sorry devs...