All Categories

Trying to delete old plarium account

Search
May 11, 2019, 01:0505/11/19
05/11/19

Ive been trying to delete an old account and start fresh on raid, but IT KEEPS LOGGING THE OLD ACCOUNT IN.  Ive deleted the plarium account on the website. So why is the account that you create in the game to complete a challenge still active? Where can I find it? How do I delete it so I can start fresh with the same email? Its making me not want to play ANY of these games.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2019, 19:2407/21/19
07/12/19

i try to delete my haven and account too

but what they show with go to profile > choose edit > and choose on the bottom of the page to delete account doesn't exist!!!

maybe it's a joke from them to not upgrading their pages and give answer how to delete his games and accounts reilly!!

but
for selling their products, earning money from users and trying to sell ruby packages to users.....for that thing they are working very good and keeping it always in mind, with their pop up's and every game start!!!

and how to delete his own account is not existing in their Terms of use!!!

i think they are just trying to make money and hold the user in their game cave to get many money from the user, to make them angry, to make them stress and be stressed bc of their game!

i don't want this game too 
i ve started it to chill and get a space for my stressful life but it's the opposite..... it's onlyyy about to win money from the users and make them ill and stressed!!!
it's not a joy.... and who thinks that he is really a pirate and live in this space??? i'm not believing in this shit!!!

when here is a plarium support. pls help me to delete my haven and account!
and give me an email to reach you!

THANKS!