All Categories

Support ticket dissapearing without answer

Search
May 9, 2019, 08:2505/09/19
04/27/19

Hello,

Recently I opened a ticket for a missing referral on my account, however now 1-2 days later the ticket has dissapeared with no response - is that normal with Plarium?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 10, 2019, 03:5105/10/19
May 10, 2019, 03:55(edited)
02/15/19

Bladelight said:

Hello,

Recently I opened a ticket for a missing referral on my account, however now 1-2 days later the ticket has dissapeared with no response - is that normal with Plarium?

Hi

As i know the refferal system works. But important is you need to use the link for download and the new player  is completely new player.I hope it will help. Please contact with us if its still not works.

May 13, 2019, 14:1405/13/19
04/27/19

Hi,

Well, I referred 2 players up until now and they still do not show up on my list. One downloaded the game previously but did not play (he deleted and reinstalled from link) and another one who installed from link.

I created 3 tickets and all were responded with "generic" copy\paste responses as it was not even read by person responding,the conclusion in the response was to make another ticket. Funny thing is that now those persons have lvl 30ish accounts... :( 

Also, the tickets did not disappear, Android and iOS ticketing systems are separate and tickets cannot be seen when you switch...

If you are feeling generous, you could investigate - my account's name is Bladelight and I referred AndyWang and BoobManBob from my guild Celtic Dragons.... :)

Thanks in advance!