All Categories

Possible to get my progress back

Search
May 8, 2019, 17:4005/08/19
05/08/19

So due to the recent login issues I decided to reinstall my game but after installation my progress was gone. Bad news is I havent yet link that progress to an account and I didn't even remember if I already changed my name on that progress for identification. Is it possible to retrieve that progress. Perhaps the purchase I made of a rookie pack could be traced and could be used to retrieve that progress?

ps: this account was made after the reinstallation so I could link my new progress if the old one could not be retrieved.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 9, 2019, 09:1405/09/19
02/15/19

yahootayo said:

So due to the recent login issues I decided to reinstall my game but after installation my progress was gone. Bad news is I havent yet link that progress to an account and I didn't even remember if I already changed my name on that progress for identification. Is it possible to retrieve that progress. Perhaps the purchase I made of a rookie pack could be traced and could be used to retrieve that progress?

ps: this account was made after the reinstallation so I could link my new progress if the old one could not be retrieved.

Hi!

Please try to contact with our support in game may they are could help you.