All Categories

Cannot log-in with Plarium account with Bluestacks

Search
May 7, 2019, 21:5405/07/19
05/05/19

Hello,

The heatsink on my PC died a few days ago, so while waiting for parts to ship in the mail I decided to pick this game up on my android phone.  I'm enjoying myself so far and now that my PC is happy again, I was wanting to start playing this on a bigger screen via Bluestacks.  Well, for some reason the game won't do a single thing when I click connect after trying to sign in with my account.

Now if I input the wrong password the game is not shy about telling me it's the wrong one, but if I do the correct one it does nothing.  It's like the connect button has no programming attached to it.  Well, for grins n' giggles sake I decided to log back in with my phone and I was able to log-in perfectly with my Plarium ID, but whenever I try to do log-in again via Bluestacks I keep hitting that wall.

May I get some assistance with this, please??  The graphics are nice and I would really like to see them on a larger screen. :(

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2019, 02:5705/08/19
02/15/19

zuldann said:

Hello,

The heatsink on my PC died a few days ago, so while waiting for parts to ship in the mail I decided to pick this game up on my android phone.  I'm enjoying myself so far and now that my PC is happy again, I was wanting to start playing this on a bigger screen via Bluestacks.  Well, for some reason the game won't do a single thing when I click connect after trying to sign in with my account.

Now if I input the wrong password the game is not shy about telling me it's the wrong one, but if I do the correct one it does nothing.  It's like the connect button has no programming attached to it.  Well, for grins n' giggles sake I decided to log back in with my phone and I was able to log-in perfectly with my Plarium ID, but whenever I try to do log-in again via Bluestacks I keep hitting that wall.

May I get some assistance with this, please??  The graphics are nice and I would really like to see them on a larger screen. :(

Hi

I am uses bluestacks too. May you try to reinstall the whole bluestacks? I hope it will help. 

May 8, 2019, 12:5805/08/19
05/05/19
Thank you for the reply, I did try that last night before bed and unfortunately it still won't let me log on via my Plarium ID.  :(
May 11, 2019, 21:3105/11/19
05/11/19
I'm having this exact same issue: clicking Connect does nothing and does not perform the login. Is there any further info or solution available?
May 12, 2019, 01:5305/12/19
05/12/19
Same here i cant login it doesn't let me get tru the connect button, i keep pressing it and nothing happens