All Categories

Lost everything

Lost everything

Search
May 1, 2019, 21:3605/01/19
05/01/19

Lost everything

Im using Blue Stacks 4, playing through google play and paid through google play, i was uninstalling stuff on my computer using iobit uninstaller(lets me pick multiple programs to uninstall) then blue stacks was gone, i don't remember selecting it but it was gone so i reinstalled it and logged in with the same email as last time(i made sure of it) and installed Raid: Shadow Legends but my progress is gone, it's forcing me to select a champion again, i paid over $60 yesterday and everything is gone, i can prove everything and i believe my nickname is GODMARIN ...all caps i think, and i know the money was sent to you guys "You've made a purchase from Plarium Global on Google Play" so i figure you guys would have the account still that its not just stored on my pc, let me know what i need to do to regain that progress. Thanks

Edit: i did not link to facebook or Plarium...im guessing its all gone forever, alogn wiht my $61

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2019, 08:4305/03/19
02/15/19

MysticMagic said:

Im using Blue Stacks 4, playing through google play and paid through google play, i was uninstalling stuff on my computer using iobit uninstaller(lets me pick multiple programs to uninstall) then blue stacks was gone, i don't remember selecting it but it was gone so i reinstalled it and logged in with the same email as last time(i made sure of it) and installed Raid: Shadow Legends but my progress is gone, it's forcing me to select a champion again, i paid over $60 yesterday and everything is gone, i can prove everything and i believe my nickname is GODMARIN ...all caps i think, and i know the money was sent to you guys "You've made a purchase from Plarium Global on Google Play" so i figure you guys would have the account still that its not just stored on my pc, let me know what i need to do to regain that progress. Thanks

Edit: i did not link to facebook or Plarium...im guessing its all gone forever, alogn wiht my $61

Hi!

Unfortunately your progress is gone i tihnk but may you try to contact with support may they are do something.

May 3, 2019, 20:2605/03/19
05/01/19
Sezzy said:

MysticMagic said:

Hi!

Unfortunately your progress is gone i tihnk but may you try to contact with support may they are do something.

thank you, i have sent them a message i hope things can get figured out.