All Categories

Scammed from auto subscription

Search
Apr 26, 2019, 15:5604/26/19
03/09/19

The game auto subscription option took my money and without giving me the raid buff. I have all the screenshot for it! What is this? A scam? A bugged or what is this crap? Compensate my time wasted using those energy without the buff! And god damn reply to the in game ticket! So freaking get back to me before I request for a refund from Apple on all the purchase I did with you guys!
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 27, 2019, 11:5904/27/19
02/15/19

Unknown_Ranger said:

The game auto subscription option took my money and without giving me the raid buff. I have all the screenshot for it! What is this? A scam? A bugged or what is this crap? Compensate my time wasted using those energy without the buff! And god damn reply to the in game ticket! So freaking get back to me before I request for a refund from Apple on all the purchase I did with you guys!

Hi

Sorry for a late reply please open ticket in or contact with our support on this email raid.support@plarium.com.

Thank you. 
Apr 29, 2019, 04:3904/29/19
03/09/19
Contacted and still waiting for reply for more than 3 days.. so what is going to happen to the time lost and energy/effort wasted while waiting? Are you guys gonna compensate me fairly for the time and effort waiting? Spend money for a better service but I’m getting none of the service I paid for! This is disappointing!
Agent Drew Technical Support
Apr 30, 2019, 08:0904/30/19
06/06/18

Hello!

Your request is currently being processed by the Support Team.
We informed that as soon as investigation is over we will get back to you and inform about the result.

This thread will be closed as the discussion on this case will be held through the helpdesk.
Thank you for being patient!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.