All Categories

Items not in inbox + where is the Raid Support page?

Search
Feb 24, 2022, 17:0402/24/22
07/04/20

I just tried to submit a help ticket. When you click the button for Raid, it takes you to a contact form as expected. However, when you click the dropdown at the top of the page (it says Report a bug before you click on it), "report a bug" goes away and it gives you options for 3 games, none of which are Raid. What in the world is going on here? Where are the rest of Plarium's support pages?

Okay, now for my actual issue, since I can't submit a real help ticket. Last night I bought a pack (I think it was a great deal mix pack) for $34.99. It was the kind that goes in your inbox, not a daily pack. I used Amazon Pay. On the part of the process that has purple font and says something like proccessing and also enjoy your items, it spun for a long time. After 10 minutes or so, I closed out of it. There were no items in my inbox.

This morning, I checked my Amazon Pay account, and the $34.99 was charged. The in-game price for a mini mix pack went up since yesterday, so I'm pretty confident the game registered that I made a payment. I checked my inbox again: no items. The pack had some epic and legendary books, as well as some other items.

What do I do? I prefer to get the items. That's what I really want, and it would also prevent a strike against my account for asking for a refund.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2022, 17:1702/24/22
01/04/20

Here is the support page I use. 

Feb 26, 2022, 00:0102/26/22
07/04/20

Right, that's what I used. Try clicking the link there, and click on the dropdown that says "report a bug" under "How can we help you?"

I tried to take a screenshot, but the act of taking the screenshot makes the dropdown go back to "report a bug" so I can't capture what I'm talking about.

Feb 27, 2022, 01:4202/27/22
01/04/20
snacks4us

Right, that's what I used. Try clicking the link there, and click on the dropdown that says "report a bug" under "How can we help you?"

I tried to take a screenshot, but the act of taking the screenshot makes the dropdown go back to "report a bug" so I can't capture what I'm talking about.

It seems to work for me, what device are you using?

i