All Categories

@moderators plz message asap

Search
Feb 14, 2022, 11:0102/14/22
01/29/22

"I had an error pop up when i was trying to but one $50 pack, so I re-logged in to the app on my iphone and tried again. The second time however showed TWO bundles worth in my inbox in-game. Confused, I checked my bank account and indeed two bundles were charged. I was fine with that, but I also saw a $75.75 purchase that I never bought (there wasnt even anything in the shop selling for $70)... I checked my in-game account over and I had nothing gained from the $75.75 purchase anyways, so before contacting my bank account I need to know as soon as possible if my account will be banned or not so that I can make a smart decision if I want to even keep the game anymore with $75 wasted or let the $100 from the 2 bundles get wasted before the bank account transaction goes through."  

I just finished sending this on a support ticket to plarium. What else can I do/any other advice for me about this situation?

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2022, 12:4702/14/22
01/04/20

As long as you submitted a ticket to support that's all that you can do. I hope they resolve it quickly.