All Categories

Cancel  CB

Cancel CB

Search
Jun 26, 2020, 07:3206/26/20
05/26/20

Cancel CB

Hello,

How to cancel a credit card on your online payment site ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2020, 09:2506/26/20
02/15/19

Hi

Pls submit  a ticket with this qs to support.

Thank you
Dec 25, 2023, 00:4712/25/23
02/03/23

Wait what?? After we've paid monthly, as well as buy pkg deals along the way, for almost a year, spending a lot more than we should, we can't just login and request "Stop Subscription?" payments from continuing? No way to remove our CC? NO way to just push a button "Cancel Subscription?" Not even any way to see when Our monthly Silver Card payments go through? 

NO? Instead, we have to contact CS and let them know we no longer with to continue paying? We'll have to explain why no doubt, so they can try and barter and plead with us to stay on? and when we ultimately decide to continue with our payment cancelation, what? We Suddenly get all bad rolls, and they'll probably mark our acct without us knowing, to not get anything good??

It seems having to go out of our way to cancel benefits Plarium, and something like a subscription should provide the means of doing so discreetly! 

Every other online subscribers from game memberships, movie memberships, package delivery memberships, and such... all allow a way for users to privately access their own acct, and see all their membership details, including reset days, and option to cancel, built into they're acct?? I don't think I've ever seen anything like this, we have to contact you personally to tell you we wish to stop?? 

This is absurd! 

dthorne04Moderator
Dec 25, 2023, 01:1012/25/23
12/30/20
Lord Dman Doom

Wait what?? After we've paid monthly, as well as buy pkg deals along the way, for almost a year, spending a lot more than we should, we can't just login and request "Stop Subscription?" payments from continuing? No way to remove our CC? NO way to just push a button "Cancel Subscription?" Not even any way to see when Our monthly Silver Card payments go through? 

NO? Instead, we have to contact CS and let them know we no longer with to continue paying? We'll have to explain why no doubt, so they can try and barter and plead with us to stay on? and when we ultimately decide to continue with our payment cancelation, what? We Suddenly get all bad rolls, and they'll probably mark our acct without us knowing, to not get anything good??

It seems having to go out of our way to cancel benefits Plarium, and something like a subscription should provide the means of doing so discreetly! 

Every other online subscribers from game memberships, movie memberships, package delivery memberships, and such... all allow a way for users to privately access their own acct, and see all their membership details, including reset days, and option to cancel, built into they're acct?? I don't think I've ever seen anything like this, we have to contact you personally to tell you we wish to stop?? 

This is absurd! 

While I understand the frustration there's really no need for conspiracy theories and the ilk, as well as no need to bump a 3.5 year old thread.

On top of that you can find the information here: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014038520

You should be able to see and cancel your subs without issue via Google Play for Android or the App store for iOS.