All Categories

Wrong purchased

Wrong purchased

Search
May 19, 2020, 16:1005/19/20
02/18/20

Wrong purchased

Hi, 

I clicked to buy the Mini-mix pack as usual, but when I confirmed my purchase it switch to the critical rate pack for no reason?

If it's possible, I would like to take it back, I never intended to buy this pack, only the Mini-mix pack!

Thank you!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2020, 03:5205/20/20
02/15/19

Hi

Pls submit a ticket to support in payments section.
Jun 2, 2020, 12:4806/02/20
06/02/20

I purchased a mini mix pack about a week ago cause I had just won my first legendary, seeing the 45 blue magic brews was what I needed to level my character up and made the purchase, I received red brews tho and contacted customer support which they said was a random brew pack and couldn't do refunds, which I was like ok I'll check and make sure from now on, a day or two later the same pack pops up on my screen when I log in so I go to purchase again to see if I can change brews or what I missed the first time, I still see no where I can change brews or random, maybe when I go to finalizing my payment it will show, it still never shows anywhere it says random, I sent a picture asking if they could show me so I dont mess up in the future, mine was mini mix pack for 24.99 with 45 magic brews in the picture atleast, they picture they sent me of what I purchased showed you get 25 brews of all 4 and cost 39.99

I enjoy the game and wish not to get banned with all the money I've spent, just like someone to show me what im missing, I can see alot of customers having problems with this, just like a simple explanation of what I missed and why they couldn't explain where it says it at all, only explanation I got was the reply with picture showing a pack I did not purchase, 25 dollars isn't much so it's not my problem, I'd just not rather make the same mistake in the future lol

Just asking what I'm missing ?