All Categories

Refund on my iTunes account

Search
May 18, 2020, 10:5805/18/20
12/28/19

Hello,

i know you cannot help me fix this problem. But i wanted you to know this happened to me so i do not get banned...

Because for some reason all my purchases of the last 2 weeks are refunded. And here are also Raid purchases..

What can i do to make sure my account does not get banned? I already changed all info on my devices and on the Apple website

Let me know what i can do..

Regards,

Knee-Buckler

Views
Comments
Comments
May 19, 2020, 07:4405/19/20
02/15/19

Knee-Buckler said:

Hello,

i know you cannot help me fix this problem. But i wanted you to know this happened to me so i do not get banned...

Because for some reason all my purchases of the last 2 weeks are refunded. And here are also Raid purchases..

What can i do to make sure my account does not get banned? I already changed all info on my devices and on the Apple website

Regards,

Knee-Buckler

Hi

Pls contact with support .

Thank you
May 19, 2020, 11:4005/19/20
12/28/19

Sezzy said:

Knee-Buckler said:

Hello,

Regards,

Knee-Buckler

Hi

Pls contact with support .

Thank you

Oke, i will do that. Thanks.