All Categories

Purchase went to the wrong account

Search
Jan 11, 2020, 08:1701/11/20
07/07/19

I have two accounts, my main that I’ve played almost a year and a secondary I started about 4 months ago. 

I purchase items on both and have never had an issue, but last night I purchased a 6 month raid pass for my secondary account, and it never came. I opened my main and saw that it was activated on that account. 

I want the pass on the secondary account which I purchased the pass on, not the first account I made. 

If that isn’t possible, I wouldn’t have bought it. I had the raid pass on my main, and it was helpful to get to the endgame stage.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2020, 12:1201/11/20
02/15/19

crrymer said:

I have two accounts, my main that I’ve played almost a year and a secondary I started about 4 months ago. 

I purchase items on both and have never had an issue, but last night I purchased a 6 month raid pass for my secondary account, and it never came. I opened my main and saw that it was activated on that account. 

I want the pass on the secondary account which I purchased the pass on, not the first account I made. 

If that isn’t possible, I wouldn’t have bought it. I had the raid pass on my main, and it was helpful to get to the endgame stage.

Hi

pla contact with our support.