All Categories

GBP and USD not converted

Search
Dec 11, 2019, 09:4412/11/19
11/06/19

I've made a support ticket for this issue, but I've basically received no help whatsoever, so I've decided to post here instead to see if I can get some answers. I've noticed that in the store the prices for deals/packs are the same numbers for players using GBP as their currency and players using USD as their currency. For example: a deal that costs "£29.99" will also cost "$29.99" for USD players. £29.99 is $39.44, so that is nearly $10 more costly. This is obviously unfair on the players paying with GBP as they are paying a bit more money on all their deals and I'm wondering why this isn't converted for GBP. 

Here is proof of this being a thing from a recent offer:

Both values are the same, when they should obviously not be.

So, does anybody have any answer to this or have any idea on how I can change my currency to USD to save money.

Thanks.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 10:4312/11/19
Dec 11, 2019, 10:44(edited)
02/15/19

SDKAY said:

I've made a support ticket for this issue, but I've basically received no help whatsoever, so I've decided to post here instead to see if I can get some answers. I've noticed that in the store the prices for deals/packs are the same numbers for players using GBP as their currency and players using USD as their currency. For example: a deal that costs "£29.99" will also cost "$29.99" for USD players. £29.99 is $39.44, so that is nearly $10 more costly. This is obviously unfair on the players paying with GBP as they are paying a bit more money on all their deals and I'm wondering why this isn't converted for GBP. 

Here is proof of this being a thing from a recent offer:

Both values are the same, when they should obviously not be.

So, does anybody have any answer to this or have any idea on how I can change my currency to USD to save money.

Thanks.

Hi

Thank you for your report i had forwarded to checkn . Pls send me your in game id in pm.

Dec 11, 2019, 11:0512/11/19
02/15/19

Hi

Our prices are converted by google and appstore its not possible to influence this conversion.

Thank you for your feedback

Dec 11, 2019, 11:5912/11/19
11/06/19

Sezzy said:

Hi

Our prices are converted by google and appstore its not possible to influence this conversion.

Thank you for your feedback

Well, it isn't converting correctly from what I can see. I also play through PC, not mobile, if that is a factor to anything.

Here is another example (of many) of the currency remaining the same in the offers: