All Categories

any packs with cb keys

any packs with cb keys

Search
Nov 19, 2019, 16:5611/19/19
09/28/19

any packs with cb keys

Not worth spending anything anymore since it's nice to have amazing champions but why bother if you can't enjoy using them? I lost far too many clan battle keys which means I wasted too much buying packs! I lost progress once in the arena but you don't really spend for that but again you don't get to enjoy using your champions. Why can't you have it like faction battles? If you get kicked for some reason you still have your cb keys to use again? Again people spend real money on these packs and having it all go to waste can be far too disappointing, otherwise this is a great ingenious game that would be very fun to play.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 20, 2019, 00:5811/20/19
05/13/19
xkrkro said:

Not worth spending anything anymore since it's nice to have amazing champions but why bother if you can't enjoy using them? I lost far too many clan battle keys which means I wasted too much buying packs! I lost progress once in the arena but you don't really spend for that but again you don't get to enjoy using your champions. Why can't you have it like faction battles? If you get kicked for some reason you still have your cb keys to use again? Again people spend real money on these packs and having it all go to waste can be far too disappointing, otherwise this is a great ingenious game that would be very fun to play.
Hello, I will forward this along, great point!