All Categories

Suspension Ban incorrectly done confirmed by support

Search
Jul 2, 2019, 07:4107/02/19
06/22/19

So it's showing I have been banned for a month under the reason of too many refunds. I have spoke with support who sent a automatic response purely saying i have been refunded and this automatically bans and this can not be reversed.

I have spoke with bank and Google play and Checked my bank transactions. The only payment which has been refunded is a Raid pass which was cancelled but still attempted to be taken there is no other refunds other then the correct one handled by googleplay.

This refund coincided with the TOS I csnt no advantage as this was charged for and cancelled on same day so i gained nothing from the pass that was incorrectly there.

So now I am banned, accused if having refunds which I haven't. So now I cant play and i dont have the refunds seems like a easy way to grab the cash accuse the player and juat state you've been refunded. Not playing has now already caused me to miss 3 days if log in rewards and 3 days of progression... This needs to be fixed....

I understand the automatic system can ban in error the way it is designed but to say tough luck this csnt be fixed even if it is an error by support is shocking.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 2, 2019, 13:2607/02/19
06/22/19
After further speaking with bank and Google. Refunds were requested but never fully processed. These were requested in error by google. The bank/Google are trying to reverse these, but I'll still need someone to assist while this process is ongoing.
Jul 25, 2019, 07:0607/25/19
04/08/19
I had the same issue happen to me - was this ever cleared up? 
Dec 5, 2019, 19:4312/05/19
Dec 5, 2019, 19:44(edited)
08/05/19

I have been banned till 2025 for this..... i refunded 1 thing and i got an auto ban. plarium wasn't going to unban me...

Bassicly every purchase i did i lost some energy, to the mass amount of crashes this game has.

So i reached out to plarium and after 2 months they replied: yeah just refund it.

So i did , and got banned for it.

After speaking to google, i refunded everything i ever bought from plarium, cause this is against the violation of the google play terms.

So reach out to google, report plarium for doing this, the more the better.