All Categories

New player referred and no reward or anything saying we are linked

Search
May 18, 2019, 09:5705/18/19
04/14/19

So I sent a friend the referral link cuz I told him about game and he wanted to play. But in the process he downloaded the game first right before he linked up. So in essence I believe you are treating this like he's not a "new" player. Complete B.S. I bring u guys a player and I get screwed cuz of the process that wasn't explained "thoroughly" in the link that was sent. So he made a mistake and I know you guys can see he just started too. You guys also know I spend some good money on this game so if this is not fixed soon I'm washing my hands w you and moving on. Enough said. My title on the game is xTHEONEx the friend I shouldnt have recruited for you is defobuck. I truly hope you fix my situation as I do like your game and would not be happy leaving it. But will do so on account that I'm not a fan of shady devs and golddiggers. And deny it all you want but your prices and values you have on in game items is honestly a joke. And I am far from the only person who believes this as well. I know u need to make money which is understandable but you guys are like a spoiled lil girl where Dad pulls wallet out to give her some but she just takes it all. Look in the mirror plarium see what you guys are becoming. It's not pretty. I love the game and don't mind spending money on things I enjoy but you guys are taking it way too far. Now give me my award link for getting defobuck in your game or I'm seriously done with you. Thank you. Hope to here from you soon or see it changed. Effort and compromise goes alooooong way!!!
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2019, 10:2205/18/19
04/14/19
My player ID is um6378731 | 6294649