All Categories

I fulfilled your requirements for a 5 star hero and want my credits

Search
Apr 23, 2019, 18:3504/23/19
04/23/19

I play mortal kombat mobile.  I downloaded your app through a supersonic offer to get 481 souls in MKM.  The requirement was get a 5 star hero.  I got the 5 star hero in under 2 weeks.  Your company denied my claim.  I have never played your game before in my life.  When I sent a support ticker demanding to know why the hell u guys reneged on your deal, I got this asinine response from Oleg saying "go to the message board for tips and tricks" ---  what the frickin hell!?!?!?

I am not asking for tips and tricks, I am demanding my free souls in MKM!!!! The fact you guys have cheated me makes me wonder how you treat players who make in app purchases.  How do I fix this if your official support agents don't respond properly!?!? 

I will gladly and happily give my player ID number and all other information, including screen shots, if so requested, I just want a damned explanation and I want my credits.

I actually liked this game, but if you guys can't be honest enough to fulfill your end of any bargain you offer then I will just uninstall and advise others to do the same.
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2019, 03:4304/24/19
04/23/19
Can I get someone from customer service to help me out here?  I COMPLETED the terms of your offer!  I want to find out why it's being denied.  Seriously, I need some help, tyvm.