All Categories

Bug last step dungeons (ruins dungeons for me)

Search
Feb 28, 2021, 19:3402/28/21
01/14/21

Hi  support  team,

I'm  a  player  un  iphone  Xs,  ios  14.4,  and  I  have  2  bugs  to  report.

First,  sometimes  when  i'm  on  the 3rd  step  of  a  dungeon,  the  screen  centers  for  no  reason  on  the  second  step, so  i  can't  clik  my  champions  or  the  boss  to  attack  or  do  anything,  i've  to  finish  on  auto  and  if  my  team  cant  i'm  screwed...

I  thougt  a  video  would  be  more  helpfull,  but  i  could'nt  add  one  to  this  message,  so  i  took  a  screenshot  of  the  vid  i  made  but  your  ****  website  says  it's  too  big  and  doesn't  give  me  a  maximum  size  to  use,  wtf  webmasters?

The  second  bug  i  encounter  is  that  on  the  clan  boss  under  50%  life,  with  bulwark,  when  his  passive  proc  on  the  second  attack  of  the  boss  it  happens  that  debuffs  with  only  1  turn  left  are  already  gone  even  when   they  should  have  one  more  turn  added  with  the  passive...

Hope  u'll  find  and  correct  those  bugs,  second  one  is  not  so  important,  but  the  first  is  a  real  pain  in  the  ass...

Sorry  for  the  language  mistakes,  I  did  my  best  but  i'm  french  so...  

Good  luck!

PS:  I'll  keep  the  vid  i  made in  case  you  need  it,  just  send  me  a  mail...

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2021, 17:4603/02/21
01/14/21

Again

i

Mar 3, 2021, 20:3503/03/21
01/14/21

And  again  

i