All Categories

When Plarium repairs the auto-modus for septimus?

Search
Dec 30, 2019, 18:1812/30/19
12/08/19

I play now for 2 months and pulled a septimus early. I like him very much, but the fact that his a2 doesnt work on auto modus is a desaster. It can happen, but a game like plarium which earns millions of dollars every month is not able to fix that. I played a lot of games, but it happens not often that such hard buggs will not be repaired. I read a lot in forums and discussions and saw that the problem with septimus is now known for a long long time and nothing happens.

The question i ask myself: I know plarium wants my money and this is the most important of any game company and this is ok. But when people pay a lot for a game buggs should be repaired. Septimus is not the only champ with big problems. 

Or do u pay a lot for things which doesnt work well??

Does anybody know if they want fix that?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2019, 20:0312/30/19
02/15/19

Gerkules said:

I play now for 2 months and pulled a septimus early. I like him very much, but the fact that his a2 doesnt work on auto modus is a desaster. It can happen, but a game like plarium which earns millions of dollars every month is not able to fix that. I played a lot of games, but it happens not often that such hard buggs will not be repaired. I read a lot in forums and discussions and saw that the problem with septimus is now known for a long long time and nothing happens.

The question i ask myself: I know plarium wants my money and this is the most important of any game company and this is ok. But when people pay a lot for a game buggs should be repaired. Septimus is not the only champ with big problems. 

Or do u pay a lot for things which doesnt work well??

Does anybody know if they want fix that?

Hi

This AI related issues will addressed to one of the upcomin updates. 

Thank you for youe patience