All Categories

Progress mission issue

Progress mission issue

Search
Dec 29, 2019, 20:2512/29/19
11/24/19

Progress mission issue

The mission objective states to equip a Rare support type Champion with 6 life artifacts of lvl 4 or higher.  I have a Rare support Flesheater i put all lvl 4 or higher life artifacts on and the mission does not update that the requirement(s). Was/were met.  I even ripped all the pieces off at a cost of 190K silver, rolled the Champion to 4 stars in case that mattered and nothing changed.  I then tore all the armor off again, again at 190K silver, at a chat suggestion, went to the mission tab, clicked go to take me to the champions and then put the 6 pieces on again and it still wont count the requirement as met. Wouldnt bother me except the rest of the missions are locked until this one gets cleared.   Hope someone can help with that.  Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Oh and...

My ingame info:

Ryvyk

Player ID: um29360973 | 28865171

You can find me in game sooner or later most every day and longer on weekend days...

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2019, 12:4112/30/19
02/15/19
iquikdraw said:

The mission objective states to equip a Rare support type Champion with 6 life artifacts of lvl 4 or higher.  I have a Rare support Flesheater i put all lvl 4 or higher life artifacts on and the mission does not update that the requirement(s). Was/were met.  I even ripped all the pieces off at a cost of 190K silver, rolled the Champion to 4 stars in case that mattered and nothing changed.  I then tore all the armor off again, again at 190K silver, at a chat suggestion, went to the mission tab, clicked go to take me to the champions and then put the 6 pieces on again and it still wont count the requirement as met. Wouldnt bother me except the rest of the missions are locked until this one gets cleared.   Hope someone can help with that.  Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Oh and...

My ingame info:

Ryvyk

Player ID: um29360973 | 28865171

You can find me in game sooner or later most every day and longer on weekend days...

Do You have any sreenshot from mission and your artifacts?
Dec 30, 2019, 15:3912/30/19
Dec 30, 2019, 15:40(edited)
11/24/19

Sure thing...

Here you see the Progress Mission menu with the Mission in question right at the front.  It specifically states "Equip a Rare Support type Champion with 6 Life Artifacts of Level 4 or higher - No further reference to specific Primary stats or otherwise.  I would have tried those variables but it was already expensive to get where I was.  Next image follows:

Here you see my Champion menu with the Champion in question showing - "Equip a Rare Support type Champion with 6 Life Artifacts of Level 4 or higher - There it is! Is that not?  What's wrong here?

Despite this issue costing me plenty of Silver trying to fix it before posting this bug report, The silver is of little consequence for me, I can grind that much back out in an hour or 2 in the right places.  The real issue is the fact that until this mission requirement clears, ALL of the proceeding missions are locked out until this mission is cleared / finished.

Thank you for your time and consideration.  I hope you can help unlock this or tell me of some unclear or unmentioned mission requirement i can put in place to clear the mission and move along.

Best regards...

Dec 30, 2019, 15:5012/30/19
11/24/19

Oh and I do have a correction.  I mistakenly said 190,000 silver per attempt in my original post.  I think that is actually 180K - 50,000 each for 2 of the pieces and 20,000 each for the other 4, just so I get that correction in place.  I like to be fair and as accurate as possible in the assessment.  My mistake, my bad...

It's the lesser of the issue since IMO opinion I could have spent the silver elsewhere.  Clearing the mission is more important to progression here in my mind.

Dec 30, 2019, 19:5812/30/19
02/15/19

Hi

You need to upgrade your equipments to level 4 not for 4 star.