Search
Dec 28, 2019, 16:5412/28/19
05/29/19

Clan Boss Damage Counter Differences

Title: Clan Boss Damage Counter Differences

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Fought clan boss on Nightmare difficulty

Step 2: At the end of the battle the team recap total shows 17.2 million damage for the full team 

Step 3: Select "Skip" to return to the Clan Boss difficulty selection screen - Shows only 16.98 million damage credited for the battle

Description:

I noticed over the past 2-3 clan boss battles that the individual battle summary of damage dealt is different from what is awarded / tracked on the full clan boss summary screen by difficulty.  It has varied from 40,000 to as much as 200,000 points on the Nightmare difficulty setting.

Unfortunately I didn't get screen shots, but I will attempt to tomorrow.  It's easier to notice on the 1st battle of the day.  Running Nightmare this morning my clan boss team battle summary showed 17.2m damage dealt, but when I pressed "skip" and returned to the full clan view for Nightmare difficulty, I was only credited with 16.98m damage dealt.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2019, 12:1512/29/19
02/15/19

Trieg said:

Title: Clan Boss Damage Counter Differences

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Fought clan boss on Nightmare difficulty

Step 2: At the end of the battle the team recap total shows 17.2 million damage for the full team 

Step 3: Select "Skip" to return to the Clan Boss difficulty selection screen - Shows only 16.98 million damage credited for the battle

Description:

I noticed over the past 2-3 clan boss battles that the individual battle summary of damage dealt is different from what is awarded / tracked on the full clan boss summary screen by difficulty.  It has varied from 40,000 to as much as 200,000 points on the Nightmare difficulty setting.

Unfortunately I didn't get screen shots, but I will attempt to tomorrow.  It's easier to notice on the 1st battle of the day.  Running Nightmare this morning my clan boss team battle summary showed 17.2m damage dealt, but when I pressed "skip" and returned to the full clan view for Nightmare difficulty, I was only credited with 16.98m damage dealt.

Hi

Clan Boss page damage dealt shows different numbers than the Battle End results screen

Damage displayed on the battle end result page shows actual damage done while the damage displayed on the Clan Boss page shows rounded numbers (each attack is rounded up/down). Rewards are given based on the damage displayed on the Clan Boss page.

Developers are aware of this issue.

Dec 29, 2019, 15:1312/29/19
05/29/19

Thanks for the reply, but to clarify, 202,000 is HUGE rounding no?  Going from 17.2M on the Battle Summary, down to 16.98 seems like more than a rounding error.  

If I had to bet, the Clan Boss screen total doesn't include the damage from the final turn.  For example, I had (2) 5% poisons up with Tayrel as the last man standing.  Those went off, Tayrel attacked with "Humble" which proc'd Warmaster.  The poisons did 50,000 each, and he did roughly the other 102,000 between the 2x Humble and Warmaster.

I think the Clan Boss screen is the cumulative damage less the last round.