All Categories

Frequent disconnects when trying to replay levels

Search
Dec 25, 2019, 04:4512/25/19

I’ve had so many disconnects right when I try to replay missions. I have to keep logging back in. It has made it incredibly difficult to progress in the game events. Especially the fire giant tournament. It has also caused me to lose a lot of energy. I’m just starting this game as a new player and have even spent some money on the game. It’s really frustrating. I like this game but it’s really making me consider uninstalling with all the disconnects. It feels like money just being thrown away...

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2019, 16:4512/25/19
02/15/19
Frozenfireball said:

I’ve had so many disconnects right when I try to replay missions. I have to keep logging back in. It has made it incredibly difficult to progress in the game events. Especially the fire giant tournament. It has also caused me to lose a lot of energy. I’m just starting this game as a new player and have even spent some money on the game. It’s really frustrating. I like this game but it’s really making me consider uninstalling with all the disconnects. It feels like money just being thrown away...

Did your internet connection is good? May, you tried to restart your device? 
Dec 26, 2019, 03:2112/26/19
It’s not great. Did try to restart my phone. Still having some issues. Not as bad today but still having some issues.