All Categories

Spirit potions drop bug

Spirit potions drop bug

Search
Dec 23, 2019, 22:1312/23/19
12/23/19

Spirit potions drop bug

Guys I have lost so much energy to farm 2 greater spirit potions to ascend. Other dungeons were not like this.

I have earned 75 lesser potions in return and sometimes I earned exp brews. It took literaly everything. This cant be right, something is wrong with those odds. Like what am I supposed to do with those lesser potions now? Can I sell them?

This was stage 6...

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2019, 22:5412/23/19
05/13/19
Zlaraki said:

Guys I have lost so much energy to farm 2 greater spirit potions to ascend. Other dungeons were not like this.

I have earned 75 lesser potions in return and sometimes I earned exp brews. It took literaly everything. This cant be right, something is wrong with those odds. Like what am I supposed to do with those lesser potions now? Can I sell them?

This was stage 6...

Unfortunately its all RNG.
Dec 24, 2019, 11:4312/24/19
12/23/19
noloses149 said:

Zlaraki said:

This was stage 6...

Unfortunately its all RNG.
Hello thanks for the reply. Do you know the odds of those greater potions on stage 6? That run seemed off to me.