All Categories

Magic Keep Boss Ignores Second and Third Attacks In Skills With Attack Strings

Search
Dec 23, 2019, 01:5312/23/19

In the magic keep, when the boss has her magic shield active, only the first attack in the string of Athel's "Strike Down" skill registers damage. 

The damage values still occur when Athel makes her second and third swings, but the magic shield on the boss' health bar isn't affected after the first attack in the string.

It doesn't appear to be the case that the skill's total damage is simply being applied all at once in the first swing, as at Stage 8 I can do around half of the boss' health bar (once the shield is down) with Strike Down but the same skill does hardly anything while the shield is active.

I'm on an android device.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 23, 2019, 02:0012/23/19
05/13/19
DJ Stankdaddy said:

In the magic keep, when the boss has her magic shield active, only the first attack in the string of Athel's "Strike Down" skill registers damage. 

The damage values still occur when Athel makes her second and third swings, but the magic shield on the boss' health bar isn't affected after the first attack in the string.

It doesn't appear to be the case that the skill's total damage is simply being applied all at once in the first swing, as at Stage 8 I can do around half of the boss' health bar (once the shield is down) with Strike Down but the same skill does hardly anything while the shield is active.

I'm on an android device.
Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post and i will see what i can find out.
Dec 24, 2019, 02:5612/24/19
How do I pm you?