All Categories

Losing a champion player reward

Search
Dec 21, 2019, 07:2912/21/19
12/21/19

I logged in to receive the 7th day champion reward of an orc shaman only for it to never appear. I have since realised that my champion slots are full. I had no idea this could happen and I was never given the option to delete useless champions.

I'm not expecting to receive this champion back (although would be nice) but in future there should really by a warning before this sort of thing happens so players get the chance to make room beforehand.

Overall this was highly irritating and putting me off spending money in case something similar happens again.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 21, 2019, 15:2112/21/19
02/15/19

Darkknight0304 said:

I logged in to receive the 7th day champion reward of an orc shaman only for it to never appear. I have since realised that my champion slots are full. I had no idea this could happen and I was never given the option to delete useless champions.

I'm not expecting to receive this champion back (although would be nice) but in future there should really by a warning before this sort of thing happens so players get the chance to make room beforehand.

Overall this was highly irritating and putting me off spending money in case something similar happens again.

Hi

Pls pm me your in game id and this forum link.