All Categories

Cant complete missions

Cant complete missions

Search
Dec 18, 2019, 23:2412/18/19

Cant complete missions

Hey guys.So i have played the game for quite some time now but i never really looked at my missions.today when i saw them my first mission was to equip 1 rare support type champion with 6 life artifacts. Its the first mission of the game but i have never done it.1 have a new rare support champion which i got today so i equiped it with the 6 life artifacts but it stays stuck at 1 / 6.I then thought there was something wrong with the champion so i went to my first champion from the game which is " Elhain ".I had to remove all her sets which cost me 80 000 coins to be exact and then i equipped the life sets on her but my mission is still stuck at 1 / 6.This is the only issue that i have sofar with the game.i really enjoy playing it.i would appreciate it if you could fix this bug for me so i can continue enjoying the game and aswell return my 80 000 silver coins to me for it took me allot of time to gain them and afterall i wouldnt have lost the coins if it wasnt for the bug.Thank you enjoy your day.
Views
Comments