Lost sacred shard

Lost sacred shard

Search
Dec 16, 2019, 21:4612/16/19
12/07/19

Lost sacred shard

Full name of your device: Samsung Galaxy note 10

The version of your OS: Android 9

Steps you performed in the game before the issue occurred: cleared the last 3 chapters of the hard campaign as a 3 star. Claimed the last 3 rewards for the hard campaign. Went back to main screen to look at the training area to see if any levels were ready. Closed the app on my phone. 

Came back to the app a few hours later and noticed that the game did not show a sacred shard over summoner gate. Checked inside the gate. Does not show that I have a sacred shard. Went back to hard campaign to see if it did not register me clicking it. It has it registered as collected.

Please look into this as I am new to the game and was saving it for the summoning tournament coming up.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 17, 2019, 07:4412/17/19
02/15/19

darkknyght05hotmailcom said:

Full name of your device: Samsung Galaxy note 10

The version of your OS: Android 9

Steps you performed in the game before the issue occurred: cleared the last 3 chapters of the hard campaign as a 3 star. Claimed the last 3 rewards for the hard campaign. Went back to main screen to look at the training area to see if any levels were ready. Closed the app on my phone. 

Came back to the app a few hours later and noticed that the game did not show a sacred shard over summoner gate. Checked inside the gate. Does not show that I have a sacred shard. Went back to hard campaign to see if it did not register me clicking it. It has it registered as collected.

Please look into this as I am new to the game and was saving it for the summoning tournament coming up.

Hi

Pls PM me your in game id and this forum post .

Thank you