All Categories

Duchess Lilitu Bug

Duchess Lilitu Bug

Search
Dec 14, 2019, 22:0212/14/19
11/14/19

Duchess Lilitu Bug

Duchess Lilitu (Demonspawn Legendary) is causing the game to crash in Fire Knight.

Here is what I've observed:

* Whenever a reflect damage skill is used on the Fire Knight, the game crashes. This ONLY occurs when Duchess Lilitu is in the battle.

* This only occurs on stage 7 or higher of the FIre Knight. 

I may be a clueless noob, but here is my theory as to what is going on:

Duchess Lilitu has a passive that decreases the damage allies take from all AoE attacks.

So

1) A 30% Reflect Damage buff is placed on all of my champs

2) The Fire Knight uses his AoE

3) At this point, Duchess Lilitu will decrease the damage taken by 15%. But 30% of the damage will be reflected back at the Fire Knight.

I think that the game does not know whether to decrease the damage taken with Duchess Lilitu's passive, and THEN reflect the damage back at the Fire Knight-- or vice versa. So the game doesn't know how much damage to reflect and it crashes.

I will keep testing this to see if I can find out any more, and I hope that a mod will also help me test my theory and pass it on.

My user ID is UM19979159 19680244 if anyone needs it.

And here is a screenshot of the error box that I get:

will keep testing this to see if I can find out any more, and I hope that a mod will also help me test my theory and pass it on.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 14, 2019, 22:4112/14/19
05/13/19
Sheep W said:

Duchess Lilitu (Demonspawn Legendary) is causing the game to crash in Fire Knight.

Here is what I've observed:

* Whenever a reflect damage skill is used on the Fire Knight, the game crashes. This ONLY occurs when Duchess Lilitu is in the battle.

* This only occurs on stage 7 or higher of the FIre Knight. 

I may be a clueless noob, but here is my theory as to what is going on:

Duchess Lilitu has a passive that decreases the damage allies take from all AoE attacks.

So

1) A 30% Reflect Damage buff is placed on all of my champs

2) The Fire Knight uses his AoE

3) At this point, Duchess Lilitu will decrease the damage taken by 15%. But 30% of the damage will be reflected back at the Fire Knight.

I think that the game does not know whether to decrease the damage taken with Duchess Lilitu's passive, and THEN reflect the damage back at the Fire Knight-- or vice versa. So the game doesn't know how much damage to reflect and it crashes.

I will keep testing this to see if I can find out any more, and I hope that a mod will also help me test my theory and pass it on.

My user ID is UM19979159 19680244 if anyone needs it.

And here is a screenshot of the error box that I get:

will keep testing this to see if I can find out any more, and I hope that a mod will also help me test my theory and pass it on.

I will forward this on.
Dec 15, 2019, 13:3412/15/19
11/14/19

noloses149 said:

I will forward this on.
Great! Thank you.