All Categories

Artifact lost from inbox

Artifact lost from inbox

Search
Dec 14, 2019, 15:2612/14/19
12/14/19

Artifact lost from inbox

I did buy the legendary speed set from the shop. Today I wanted to retrieve the legendary speed shield for the inbox to my artifact storage but the game froze and I needed to restart the game after the restart the legendary speed 5* shield artifact was no longer in my inbox and not in my artifact storage. The other 5 legendary speed 5* artifact s are still in my inbox, see screenshot. Please recover my shop item. 

edit:

was looking at the wrong artifact storage , devine speed was the artifact located
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 14, 2019, 18:0212/14/19
05/13/19
SkylarLegend said:

I did buy the legendary speed set from the shop. Today I wanted to retrieve the legendary speed shield for the inbox to my artifact storage but the game froze and I needed to restart the game after the restart the legendary speed 5* shield artifact was no longer in my inbox and not in my artifact storage. The other 5 legendary speed 5* artifact s are still in my inbox, see screenshot. Please recover my shop item. 
Hello, PM me your in game id in this format UMXXXXX|XXXXXXX and a link to this post, i will see what can be done.
Dec 15, 2019, 11:1012/15/19
12/14/19
item found, was looking at the wrong section within the artifact storage