All Categories

Clan Boss - End of Match Damage stat changing between screens

Search
Dec 9, 2019, 21:1012/09/19

For the past week since I updated, the results page after fighting a Clan Boss has displayed a higher damage done than what appears in the Ranking list on the next screen. 

I can provide screenshots showing the difference on the two screens as I seem unable to add attachments.

This issue has caused the rewards chest level to be lower than it should be. 

Device is Android 9.1.0.241
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2019, 07:1112/10/19
02/15/19

VeiledJustis said:

For the past week since I updated, the results page after fighting a Clan Boss has displayed a higher damage done than what appears in the Ranking list on the next screen. 

I can provide screenshots showing the difference on the two screens as I seem unable to add attachments.

This issue has caused the rewards chest level to be lower than it should be. 

Device is Android 9.1.0.241

Hi

Damage displayed on the battle end result page shows the actual damage done while the damage displayed on the Clan Boss page shows rounded numbers. Devs are aware of this issue.

Dec 11, 2019, 11:2412/11/19
12/11/19

Hello,

I encountered this problem as well and it seems to be more than just rouding up numbers. In the attached image I did 11,66 M damage to the clan boss but it did not give me a guardian chest (while only 11,648 M is required). I understand rounding numbers would be an issue when I only did 11,649 M or something similar so it rounded (incorrectly) to 11,64 M, but this is not the case.

If this is the problem the devs are aware about I apologise for misunderstanding.

Cheers,
MacJooocy