All Categories

Deathless ascended grim revenge bugged

Search
Nov 29, 2019, 01:1411/29/19
10/19/19

Deathless’s ascended grim revenge reads that if two allies are dead, then grim revenge will crit. Whenever I use it in arena, the game bugs out, no animation will play, and 10 seconds later no damage appears. However I know the damage is registered because sometimes they will die, and sometimes a follow up weak hit will kill them. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 29, 2019, 01:2611/29/19
05/13/19
ribeiro2288 said:

Deathless’s ascended grim revenge reads that if two allies are dead, then grim revenge will crit. Whenever I use it in arena, the game bugs out, no animation will play, and 10 seconds later no damage appears. However I know the damage is registered because sometimes they will die, and sometimes a follow up weak hit will kill them. 
Hello, some of the issues after the update should be addressed in the next hotfix.
Dec 1, 2019, 01:5012/01/19
Dec 1, 2019, 01:55(edited)
05/28/19
Sometimes it works and most it doesn’t ... seems to work even less if he is the only hero left (where the skill is the most powerful).
Dec 1, 2019, 12:5112/01/19
10/20/19

I have been having consistent issues since the update. The issue that I keep having is that if i am in auto battle there will be many times where I will have a champion use a skill but there will be no animation and no damage assigned. The game will wait the proper duration for the attack and then move on. I run the game on the lowest settings and my internet is decent. 

I have noticed it a lot with the Epic champion Deathless, or when you use an AoE ability. Location doesn't matter as it has happened in all game modes, but it is the most frequent in dungeons.

As stated in the beginning this has really only been an issue since the update. 

Dec 1, 2019, 17:3312/01/19
02/15/19

niedomysm said:

I have been having consistent issues since the update. The issue that I keep having is that if i am in auto battle there will be many times where I will have a champion use a skill but there will be no animation and no damage assigned. The game will wait the proper duration for the attack and then move on. I run the game on the lowest settings and my internet is decent. 

I have noticed it a lot with the Epic champion Deathless, or when you use an AoE ability. Location doesn't matter as it has happened in all game modes, but it is the most frequent in dungeons.

As stated in the beginning this has really only been an issue since the update. 

Hi

Looks its something visual bug. Hopefully the next hotfix will fix this.
Dec 6, 2019, 03:3112/06/19
10/27/19
I have the same exact issue, however no damage is being applied in the arena. This must be fixed asap.
Dec 7, 2019, 06:3912/07/19

Hello,

I’d like to bring some more info on this game breaking bug that’s been going on since the 1.12 big patch (introducing platinum arena).

Deathless A3 does NOT work properly and this is NOT ONLY a visual but. The damage and animation works fine when 1 or less allies are dead. However, when 2+ allies are dead, the spell makes the game freeze for about 5 seconds then the damage applies or not on the ennemy champions randomly. Some take damage, others not, and sometimes they don’t take damage but a single mosquito bite on the next turn will kill them (even when they seem to be at full hp). Please note that this behavior is NOT consistent and thus completely breaks the champion Deathless.

I have performed a few tests and this bug applies regardless of the game mode (arena, campaign, faction war and dungeons).

The last hotfix did not change the behavior of the spell.

Please address this anomaly whenever you can, i’d be glad to help if you need more info (also please don’t ask for a screen shot as the game freezes and there is literally nothing happening when using the spell).

Cheers,

Ben
Dec 7, 2019, 11:3812/07/19
02/15/19

Benjjj said:

Hello,

I’d like to bring some more info on this game breaking bug that’s been going on since the 1.12 big patch (introducing platinum arena).

Deathless A3 does NOT work properly and this is NOT ONLY a visual but. The damage and animation works fine when 1 or less allies are dead. However, when 2+ allies are dead, the spell makes the game freeze for about 5 seconds then the damage applies or not on the ennemy champions randomly. Some take damage, others not, and sometimes they don’t take damage but a single mosquito bite on the next turn will kill them (even when they seem to be at full hp). Please note that this behavior is NOT consistent and thus completely breaks the champion Deathless.

I have performed a few tests and this bug applies regardless of the game mode (arena, campaign, faction war and dungeons).

The last hotfix did not change the behavior of the spell.

Please address this anomaly whenever you can, i’d be glad to help if you need more info (also please don’t ask for a screen shot as the game freezes and there is literally nothing happening when using the spell).

Cheers,

Ben

Hi

Had forwarded to checkn.

Thank you
Dec 20, 2019, 17:3112/20/19

Hello,

Any news on the bug fix ?

It’s been several patches and the bug is still there.

Thanks for your work,

Ben
Jan 18, 2020, 18:2801/18/20
Jan 19, 2020, 00:22(edited)
12/23/19

This is still broken as of 1/18/20. 

Wow really 2 months?

The should refund us all materials used in leveling deathless.

This is really sad and shows how much they appreciate the players. They only see us as dollar signs.

If they cared, it would be fixed. Two months is way to long.

Jan 19, 2020, 00:2201/19/20
12/23/19

The patch didn't work, but you would know if you tested it.

There is no excuse for this issue for this long.

You should refund everyone the materials they used to up her.

Let's here the excuse and empty apology.
Jan 19, 2020, 00:2401/19/20
Jan 19, 2020, 00:25(edited)
12/23/19

They remind me of blizzard how they didn't care about the players.

It's sad how they are ignoring this thread.
Jan 19, 2020, 14:5401/19/20
Jan 19, 2020, 14:54(edited)
12/23/19
This getting old still broken tried this morning.
Jan 19, 2020, 16:0301/19/20
Jan 20, 2020, 04:20(edited)
12/23/19
I don't know all of you but at my job if something for the client was broken for 2 months and I put out multiple patches since being reported, reported November 2019, I'd be looking for a new job
Jan 23, 2020, 17:3201/23/20
Jan 23, 2020, 17:33(edited)
12/23/19

First off this issues according the the thread here was reported 11/29/19 and it is still not fixed, this is joke.

I received some in game comp, which was a slap in the face.

They sent me 1 5 star chicken and 300 energy, really is that all it takes to make a 6 star?

The comp should have been since I took a 4 star to 6 star 

20 4 star chickens

5 5 star chickens

1700 energy at min amount used to level and rank up Deathless

3 xp boosters

BUT they showed they don't care about us as a player base.

Also the developers should have been told you don't go home till it's fixed, 2 months is way too long.

You have to remember without the players you have no game or job.

I know I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER PENNY ON THIS GAME.

I asked everyone before you spend any money on this game ask yourself do they care about the players and answer is no, they only see us as dollar signs.

I have been posting this on every social media forum saying that they only see us as dollar signs or this issue would be broken for 2 MONTHS.
Jan 23, 2020, 18:1401/23/20
12/23/19

That is not including all the 2 and 3 stats I had to level to make a 6.

Am I asking for to much for a game to work correctly.

Then when issue is reported, fix it timely.

Do you think 2 months and s timely?

We will now how many ch you care about players.

I'm s just like the scam they ran in December about double your chances on shards and it was discovered that it was a lie.

What should have been done, everyone should have had the option to double the order so then it's double the chance or offer refund for lying.

It's customer service 101, there is to know ch competition out there.

Why should we spend our have d earned money ney on your game, when your business practices are shady and you can't fix game issues timely.

Then you guys be out slap in the face comp.

Very sad.

If any one comments on my typing, I am sorry I'm using my phone.