All Categories

multi-battle is only using part of my selected crew.

Search
Nov 23, 2019, 01:5611/23/19
11/22/19

Was just trying to do a multi battle to level up a crew that i just ranked up, at the begining from the selection of battle i selected 4 people, i then selected the multi-battle. I got popup that no aura was selected i chose continue anyhow. At this point the battle starts, however only 2 of my 4 crew are there. I hit the pause button and chose to leave battle, there was no sense in wasting my time watching 2 crew die in the first or second round. After leaving i went back to the level and played a non-multibattle round. This time it worked as expected with all 4 of my selected crew. So I tried it again on multi-battle and, well same problem only 2 of the 4 crew showed up. when i left again i also noticed that it showed that i had selected 4 crew, so this must be some sort of bug.
Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 23, 2019, 09:2711/23/19
02/15/19

iamwizzdome said:

Was just trying to do a multi battle to level up a crew that i just ranked up, at the begining from the selection of battle i selected 4 people, i then selected the multi-battle. I got popup that no aura was selected i chose continue anyhow. At this point the battle starts, however only 2 of my 4 crew are there. I hit the pause button and chose to leave battle, there was no sense in wasting my time watching 2 crew die in the first or second round. After leaving i went back to the level and played a non-multibattle round. This time it worked as expected with all 4 of my selected crew. So I tried it again on multi-battle and, well same problem only 2 of the 4 crew showed up. when i left again i also noticed that it showed that i had selected 4 crew, so this must be some sort of bug.

Hi

It will be fixed in next update.