All Categories

Basilisk Bug

Basilisk Bug

Search
Nov 5, 2019, 18:3911/05/19
09/07/19

Basilisk Bug

I was playing in the arena against aa Basilisk and when I killed it, it used a passive move called Withstand. Withstand is supposed to revive the Basilisk with 30% HP and a block damage buff for one turn. Here is what really happened:

1) The Basilisk revived at 0 HP. Its HP bar was totally empty and yet it did not die.

2) There was no block damage buff shown above the Basilisk. 

3) It would not let me hit the Basilisk. it wouldn't even let me click on it. 

4) The Basilisk did not take damage. Four or so turns after the Basilisk revived, I used an AoE on the Basilisk and the Shaman I was fighting. The Shaman took damage like normal, but the Basilisk did not take any damage. There was no unkillable or block damage animation. The Basilisk just wouldn't take damage.

5) The Basilisk's turn meter did not fill up. It was empty for the entire round and the Basilisk just stood there. 

6) The game acted like the Basilisk didn't exist. As soon as I killed the Shaman who was fighting alongside the Basilisk, the round ended and I won, even though the Basilisk was still standing.

It was like the Basilisk didn't exist... 

This was a really weird bug, and I hope that it gets fixed soon... The person I was fighting lost arena points even though they would have won

Note: there was no block revive debuff on the Basilisk when this happened..

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 6, 2019, 03:5511/06/19
02/15/19

RAIDGAMER said:

I was playing in the arena against aa Basilisk and when I killed it, it used a passive move called Withstand. Withstand is supposed to revive the Basilisk with 30% HP and a block damage buff for one turn. Here is what really happened:

1) The Basilisk revived at 0 HP. Its HP bar was totally empty and yet it did not die.

2) There was no block damage buff shown above the Basilisk. 

3) It would not let me hit the Basilisk. it wouldn't even let me click on it. 

4) The Basilisk did not take damage. Four or so turns after the Basilisk revived, I used an AoE on the Basilisk and the Shaman I was fighting. The Shaman took damage like normal, but the Basilisk did not take any damage. There was no unkillable or block damage animation. The Basilisk just wouldn't take damage.

5) The Basilisk's turn meter did not fill up. It was empty for the entire round and the Basilisk just stood there. 

6) The game acted like the Basilisk didn't exist. As soon as I killed the Shaman who was fighting alongside the Basilisk, the round ended and I won, even though the Basilisk was still standing.

It was like the Basilisk didn't exist... 

This was a really weird bug, and I hope that it gets fixed soon... The person I was fighting lost arena points even though they would have won

Note: there was no block revive debuff on the Basilisk when this happened..

Hi

Thank you for your feedback Basilisk is reported and will fixed soon.