All Categories

I lost clans boss key

I lost clans boss key

Search
Nov 2, 2019, 20:5011/02/19
09/14/17

I lost clans boss key

2 keys in a row lost due to bug in the lancher Plarium Play the game crash 2 time this day and i lose 2 key ??

Is there a way to get it back? especially for the chest the reward

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 3, 2019, 09:3611/03/19
02/15/19
Dêstîny said:

2 keys in a row lost due to bug in the lancher Plarium Play the game crash 2 time this day and i lose 2 key ??

Is there a way to get it back? especially for the chest the reward

Do you have any error screen? what is your pc specifications? 
Nov 4, 2019, 04:1311/04/19
09/14/17

this problem since the launch of your launcher I have to restart the modem connection to each so that I can play I do not understand why but only me who has this problem has what link with IP address or what because I lose every day 2 clan boss key really needs your help because also my account it is since the beta especially that i do not get lucky with the legendary heroes so this problem of crach becomes unbearable

you can see if my account is buggy or not (the backup data)

Please help me to fix that !!

Nov 4, 2019, 11:4511/04/19
02/15/19

Dêstîny said:

this problem since the launch of your launcher I have to restart the modem connection to each so that I can play I do not understand why but only me who has this problem has what link with IP address or what because I lose every day 2 clan boss key really needs your help because also my account it is since the beta especially that i do not get lucky with the legendary heroes so this problem of crach becomes unbearable

you can see if my account is buggy or not (the backup data)

Please help me to fix that !!

Hi

I never heard abt this type of problem. YOu dont have any error screen from windows ?

Nov 4, 2019, 13:3711/04/19
09/14/17

No I do not have a windows error just that the game freezes and when the freezes stop there's the connection problem message check your connection then at this level I have to restart my dial-up modem for i to get played Ben la temps sends you this message the launcher froze I do not know why yet I have a windows 10 and a GTX 1070 and 12GB Ram graphics card and SSD because I'm a gamer!

There is also the problem that I opened a request but no one answered me about the red dot that indicates if there is new equipment or accessor or glyph it all the time red I do not know why!

I just lost a boss key again because of a problem!

Nov 4, 2019, 13:3911/04/19
09/14/17

Mr it is you can check my account if there is something that is buggy in the data system or in the backup data. I really want to play well and progress in the game like everything but friends the facts

Nov 4, 2019, 19:3711/04/19
02/15/19

Dêstîny said:

Mr it is you can check my account if there is something that is buggy in the data system or in the backup data. I really want to play well and progress in the game like everything but friends the facts

Can you give me the following information? I will then send it to support for further investigation:

1) your User ID - found in your in-game profile > Info tab

2) pp_log.txt - found in C:\Users\ [user]\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\pp_log.txt 

3) screenshot of all Miscrosoft Visual C++ versions installed - found in installed programs (programs and features or add or remove program)

Thanks

Nov 4, 2019, 23:4111/04/19
09/14/17

User ID : um3663743 | 3604737

Nam : DÊSTÎNY

file:///C:/Users/abenm/Desktop/pp_log.txt

Nov 6, 2019, 23:2111/06/19
09/14/17
Sezzy said:

Dêstîny said:

Can you give me the following information? I will then send it to support for further investigation:

2) pp_log.txt - found in C:\Users\ [user]\AppData\Local\Plarium\PlariumPlay\pp_log.txt 

3) screenshot of all Miscrosoft Visual C++ versions installed - found in installed programs (programs and features or add or remove program)

Thanks

Please can u help me Mr !
Nov 7, 2019, 10:1711/07/19
02/15/19

Dêstîny said:

Sezzy said:

Dêstîny said:

Thanks

Please can u help me Mr !

Hi

Please send me that log text via our Official discord .

Thanks