All Categories

One of my LOCKED champions disappeared

Search
Nov 2, 2019, 13:2811/02/19
02/20/17

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A10E, OS version 9.0. 

The champion was Juliana, she's an Epic tier Sacred Order Attack based champion; I had her at level 40 with only 1 ascension star and mediocre crit rate artifacts equipped. 

Before I noticed she was gone, I was ascending and leveling champs through the tavern as I normally do. She has been locked since I got her- all epic tier champions start out locked from the moment they are summoned anyway and I know there's no way I unlocked her or used her as fodder for another champ. 

This is very frustrating because I had gotten her from my first Sacred Shard and she boosted my CB damage quite dramatically and I've been grinding really hard trying to get better artifacts for her. 

I never thought to take any screenshots of her because this has never happened before so I didn't think the game could possibly eat one of my champs. I've tried reloading the game multiple times to no avail. Please help and thank you for your time!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2019, 13:4211/02/19
02/20/17

Update: So I restarted my device and I found her in my vault! I swear that I checked the vault before filing the report and she wasn't there, but I could have overlooked her. I apologize for the Inconvenience! 

P.S. I couldn't find a way to simply delete the thread. Sorry for wasting your time =(
Nov 2, 2019, 16:2911/02/19
02/15/19

SirStick said:

Update: So I restarted my device and I found her in my vault! I swear that I checked the vault before filing the report and she wasn't there, but I could have overlooked her. I apologize for the Inconvenience! 

P.S. I couldn't find a way to simply delete the thread. Sorry for wasting your time =(

Hi

Its okey thank you for reply.