All Categories

Failed to relogin and collect rewards from a battle, ends up deleting one of my champions.

Failed to relogin and collect rewards from a battle, ends up deleting one of my champions.

Search
Oct 20, 2019, 11:5110/20/19
10/20/19

My level 25 Dhampir, at a three star rank got deleted entirely from my game along with all the expensive and valuable things i had invested in her after failing to relogin to claim rewards from a battle due to internet failure. The deletion happened at Felwin's Gate Stage 6 on Normal difficulty. I am severely displeased by this after all the time i spent leveling and buffing her. and would at the least want this issue fixed.

My phone is an iPhone 6 on iOS 12.4.2
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 22, 2019, 08:3010/22/19
02/15/19

Trauq said:

My level 25 Dhampir, at a three star rank got deleted entirely from my game along with all the expensive and valuable things i had invested in her after failing to relogin to claim rewards from a battle due to internet failure. The deletion happened at Felwin's Gate Stage 6 on Normal difficulty. I am severely displeased by this after all the time i spent leveling and buffing her. and would at the least want this issue fixed.

My phone is an iPhone 6 on iOS 12.4.2

Hi

Could you open a ticket to our support ?

Thanks