All Categories

Crashes during fights on IOS only since the 8.30 update

Search
Mar 8, 2024, 08:2803/08/24
06/17/23

Hello

The game is constantly crashing both on my iPad and my iPhone since the anniversary update (8.30). Happens always in middle of a fight (auto or manual), pretty much everywhere. I've seen that in Campagn, Minotaur, and - way more often - in Doom Tower. E.g. I'm working on level 104 hard right now. First attemp on iPad, crash during wave 2. Second attempt in iPhone, crash during wave 1. On PC it works fine.

I can't give steps to reproduce, it's totally random (when I say "constantly" above, it's exagerrated, in campaign I can make 20 or 30 runs before it crashes). However you can maybe try this level 104, maybe it happens more often here for some reason. I had Artak, Alatreon, Wukong, Criodan and Tormin in my team.

My iPad is very old (6th generation) and is running iOS 15.3.1. I already had occasional crashes before this update, but not that often. My iPhone is an 11 Pro Max and running 15.5. I had no problem with it before the update, so it's 100% the cause. 

Just noticing there is a new version of iOS available (17.3.1). I will update and keep you informed.

Thanks,

Adagio-VK

Views
Comments