Multi battle issue

Multi battle issue

Search
Oct 16, 2019, 21:1710/16/19
08/12/19

Multi battle issue

You really just announced a multi battle event

But haven’t even fixed it 

Lmao I’m not exaggerating but it’s been unusable since the dwarf update like 3 months ago.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 16, 2019, 21:2910/16/19
06/18/19
Every time I've tried a multi-battle for the last few months since the update when dwarves were added, it only takes one of my 2 or 4 selected champions in to battle. It doesn't matter which settings I choose or don't choose... anyone else having the same issue? 
Oct 17, 2019, 06:0610/17/19
04/20/19

Multi-battle was changed and is working as intended, though based on player feedback it may be changed again

what happens now is:

Only the leader slot at max level will stay, if anyone is placed in the non leader slot at max level they will be taken out in attempt to replace it with someone to level up.
Oct 17, 2019, 08:4710/17/19
07/17/19
What if i don't want to rise a champ, i want to play with any champions i desire. Is a stupid policy. I want to farm and do the monthly quest not to rise champions.....
Oct 17, 2019, 14:1910/17/19
08/23/19

Dragon Claws said:

Only the leader slot at max level will stay, if anyone is placed in the non leader slot at max level they will be taken out in attempt to replace it with someone to level up.

I get that this is the "standard line" you're going with and thus you probably won't acknowledge the illogical nature of it, but I'm going to point it out anyway.  

THIS MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!  The entire point of doing multi-battles is that the player does not have to actively watch and interact with the game.  Hence, when doing multi battles, the player is FORCED to use auto-battle, further encouraging the player to set the phone aside and not actively watch.  Automatically removing a max leveled character does absolutely nothing to "attempt to replace it with someone to level up", because the game does not inform the player that this is happening.  Unless you ask the player to confirm whether they want to continue multi battling even though this character will be removed, this is a completely useless feature to achieve that stated goal.

That being said, this is a completely useless feature anyway and should be removed.  Simply include this option as one of the check boxes in the Multi Battle screen ("remove champions from formation when they reach max level") if you want.  Players should be able to multi-battle with whatever formation they please, putting such an arbitrary restriction as a requirement is a slap in the face to your playerbase.  FIX IT.

Oct 18, 2019, 11:2110/18/19
09/13/19
So thats why my poor ragemonger is geting the slip  just make it a on off option or get rid of multi battle as is not even useful for any one above noob