All Categories

Sun Wukong Ability Issues, Text Errors, Other Small Issues.

Search
Feb 1, 2024, 22:1002/01/24
09/21/23

Title: Sun Wukong Ability Issues, Text Errors, Other Small Issues.

Device: PC Computer, 12th Gen Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-12450H.

WTR (way to reproduce an issue): Use Sun Wukong in the designated fashion explained in the report.

Description:

Hi, I wanted to report some issues I’ve had with mainly the champion Sun Wukong and an issue with Geomancer due to one of Sun Wukong’s skills. So the biggest issue is that Sun Wukong, when you have him being played on Auto, won’t use his Staff of Wonder on bosses unless you put that skill into the put to use category at a set moment in the ability order in the Team Setup tab. Sometimes I have to change him up in those groups and then I have to program in the Staff of Wonder ability every time at the appropriate round as the first ability he should always use when it’s available, which is kind of annoying. Also, even if you put it into the use category such as in making it the first ability he uses when cooldowns are up (which I have it as), he’ll still misuse the ability sometimes, like targeting minions with it that can otherwise quickly be killed by the party, or targeting a minion like a Spiderling instead of the boss even when the AI should know that that ability can’t kill that Spiderling outright. It would be better if he targeted Spiderlings only when they're low on HP enough to die from it and then let the ability deal the remainder of the damage to the rest of the Spiderlings and the Spider boss, but he doesn’t do that. He’ll also target the “Dread Bombs” with his Staff of Wonder in the Dreadhorn encounter in Doom Tower, which doesn’t help win the encounter at all. The Geomancer will also for some reason sometimes afflict foes that are sheeped by Sun Wukong with his Quicksand Grasp ability (saw it in Wave 2 of the Minotaur encounter when they were both in the party), which doesn’t help defeat the enemy at all.

I’ve also noticed a few other small errors. There are some punctuation errors and lack of capital letter use in some of the Mastery skills, and the skill [Block Debuffs] in Quargan the Crowned’s ability text doesn’t have the first letter of the word “Debuffs” capitalized. Lastly, sometimes when defeating the Minotaur boss, the Minotaur boss, when dying, after initially starting to fall down in death, suddenly becomes frozen half-suspended in the air and doesn’t fall the rest of the way down. He just remains frozen there and leaves his death sequence incomplete.

Those are all the notable errors I’ve noticed that I wanted to bring up. Hope it helps you guys out with hopefully correcting them. 

Views
Comments