All Categories

Mortu Maacab's A2 has an inaccurate description Fowler debuff chance

Search
Oct 10, 2019, 20:3510/10/19
06/16/19

I've done extensive testing with Mortu Maacab's A2 skill. Unbooked the description says that each hit has 50% chance to apply a block buffs debuff against targets without a heal reduction debuff.

This is absolutely NOT the case at all. The debuff chance is nowhere near 50%, in fact it is closer to 15% (or lower) after doing numerous tests against non-weak affinity enemies.

If it were truly a 50% chance per hit to apply, then missing the debuff 16 attacks in a row, each doing 2x hits vs 4 or 5 targets each should be statistically impossible. But yet it happened and actually not that uncommon of an occurrence. This is also specifically referring to the debuff not even getting a chance to be applied, not a resist which is a failed debuff.

I've been testing this for about a week now against different enemies on different stages. All my data indicates that the debuff chance is in reality lower than 15%, certainly not the 50% chance stated in the description.

I would kindly ask that you relay this info to the dev team so that they can have a programmer do a review of how Mortu's skill actually works under the hood.

Thanks.

Views
Comments