All Categories

Game Freezing During Battles

Search
Oct 4, 2019, 15:3310/04/19
05/17/19

Hello, I am sure you have had a lot of feedback about this issue however I am not seeing a recent post about it here. Across all game modes it is freezing, it is a minor inconvenience during campaign and dungeons albeit wasting energy and time to reload. However the real trouble is when it freezes during Clan Boss and Arena matches, causing us to lose valuable Boss Keys and Arena Tokens that take a long time to gain back, not to mention that you lose the matches when it freezes and have to reset causing our place to drop. I am trying to push to Gold and with this problem persisting it is even more difficult. This problem has been going on for quite some time and I know that you are working on it, however I feel I need to express the frustration with this issue. I really enjoy the game and will continue playing but please make this issue a top priority.

Thank you,

RedBeardXIII
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 5, 2019, 06:2910/05/19
01/31/15

RedBeardXIII said:

Hello, I am sure you have had a lot of feedback about this issue however I am not seeing a recent post about it here. Across all game modes it is freezing, it is a minor inconvenience during campaign and dungeons albeit wasting energy and time to reload. However the real trouble is when it freezes during Clan Boss and Arena matches, causing us to lose valuable Boss Keys and Arena Tokens that take a long time to gain back, not to mention that you lose the matches when it freezes and have to reset causing our place to drop. I am trying to push to Gold and with this problem persisting it is even more difficult. This problem has been going on for quite some time and I know that you are working on it, however I feel I need to express the frustration with this issue. I really enjoy the game and will continue playing but please make this issue a top priority.

Thank you,

RedBeardXIII

Hiya! 

Thank you for your report. I'll make sure the Support Team is aware, just in case. 

Have a good day!