All Categories

Skull crown A1 problem

Skull crown A1 problem

Search
Aug 19, 2019, 07:3208/19/19
05/13/19

Skull crown A1 problem

Skullcrown has an A1 that does a double hit to opponents with more than 50% hp.  When I adjusted a mastery on her A1, mine started only sometimes doing a double hit.  I contacted them through support on the app to be told by Oleg it only happens after the first hit if they still have more than half their hp.  She is my farmer so I use her quite a bit and I have MANY pictures proving otherwise.  Even in her description it says nothing about doing a double hit after the first hit only if the opponents still have half their hp.  I sent Oleg numerous pictures of my Skullcrown farming and doing a double hit on the first hit to only some opponents but not others.  He assured me her A1 only does a double hit to opponents after the first hit if they still have half their health.  Even with the pictures proving him wrong and the Plarium description of of her correct, he told me he would not look into it, I was wrong and he closed my support ticket.  It was the rudest customer service/support I have ever encountered. I’ve paid a moderate amount into this game, had pics to prove my point and he simply said I was wrong and he wouldn’t even look into it.  Do they really care about their paying customers that little??!!  After reading many posts on here I’ve sadly found that to be true.  That’s really pathetic and disheartening to an avid player.
Views
Comments