All Categories

Skullcrown not healing properly in Hydra battle

Search
Sep 15, 2023, 00:1709/15/23
03/21/21

Title: In the middle of my latest Normal Hydra run I noticed some very odd behaviour with Skullcrown not healing or being revived properly.

Device: PC

WTR: Unfortunately very difficult to say, I only noticed this mid-Hydra run, but for the record I am running a team of Oella, Arbiter, Visix, Uugo, Skullcrown and Ma'Shalled in Normal Hydra and suddenly started to notice Skullcrown not healing properly and being revived without HP.  Head of Wrath and Head of Suffering were present both occasions screenshotted below.  Head of Decay is alive at the time of the Revive, at the time of the later screenshots Mischief and Decay are both decapitated.

Description: In the middle of a Hydra run I used Arbiter's A4 revive to bring back Skullcrown and Ma'Shalled.  Ma'Shalled was as expected, but Skullcrown came back with next to no HP (screenshot immediately after Revive, before Arbiter takes her Extra turn): 

i

I played on a few more turns, noticing that also Arbiter's heal and Oella's heal did nothing to Skullcrown and Uugo's likewise very little, though she obviously does heal a little at some point (I think most of this actually came from us decaptitating Head of Decay since the first screenshot)

So I next took screenshots before, during and after Skullcrown's turn, with leech on all heads.  She has around 35k Max HP minus destroyed HP, she did around 500k total damage and you can see the heal numbers over her head in the mid-action shot - clearly enough to full heal her, yet she only gains half a bar of health from her turn:

i

i

i

Maybe I'm being stupid and missing some game mechanic, but I've not noticed this before and everyone else appears to be healing as expected (She has no Heal Reduction debuff on her and obviously didn't when she was revived).

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 18, 2023, 08:4109/18/23
12/16/21

Just a guess, but I'd bet it's a visual bug where her max hp has actually been destroyed much further but it isn't showing/updating on her health bar.