All Categories

Melga Steelgirdle's Default Attack Skill and Dragon's Den's Artificial Intelligence is highly bugged

Melga Steelgirdle's Default Attack Skill and Dragon's Den's Artificial Intelligence is highly bugged

Search
Sep 3, 2023, 10:5009/03/23
01/21/23

Title: Melga Steelgirdle's default skill has a 50% chance of removing 1 random debuff from a random ally. When fully booked, this chance goes up to 75%. However, I have tested this several times, and the chance seems to be flipped. The statistics comes out a lot closer to 25% chance of removing 1 random debuff and 75% chance of not removing any debuffs. Attached in this forum post are screenshots of the fight with The Iron Twins where plenty of debuffs are placed on my champions. Although Greenwarden Ruarc transfers the debuffs off of himself onto the enemy, Skullcrusher and Rhazin Scarhide are often with 2 debuffs or more (Georgid the Breaker has high resistance and tends to not have debuffs). I am particularly using Skullcrusher to equip Melga Steelgirdle with the "Counter Attack" buff so that she will use her default attack more often. As I keep count, she removes debuffs from Skullcrusher or Rhazin Scarhide approximately 25% of the time.

Next, a bigger bug is with Melga Steelgirdle's AI in Dragon's Den. In Dragons' Den Stage 25, Melga will not use her A2 nor A3 when there are fallen allies. But in other places of the game, she will use these abilities naturally. She will constantly hit enemies with her default attack and never use her A2.

Note: Melga's equipped with Bolster and Life gear.

Device: ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Go to Iron Twins Fortress (or any place that has lots of debuffs)

Step 2: Enable a fight where it will allow Melga Steelgirdle to use lots of A1 onto ally debuffs.

Step 3: Engage the fight. Use Counterattack buff as often as possible for Melga.

Step 4: Watch how rare Melga removes debuffs from allies.

Other Step 1: Go to Dragon's Den.

Other Step 2: Select Stage 25.

Other Step 3: Engage the fight with Melga Steelgirdle on the team with no presets.

Other Step 4: Notice how Melga will not use her A2 nor A3 in the fight.

Description: See title.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
dthorne04Moderator
Sep 3, 2023, 15:2609/03/23
12/30/20

1) is tough. my inclination is the sample size is much too small. she won't be able to cleanse the protected debuff but should be working just fine. 

2) i would need to see a video of in action before passing along. i've never used melga personally, so i wonder if she does a check for 2 or more dead allies before using a3.  that said, the a2 non usage sounds weird. 

thanks!